info@visiblegain.in +91-7065746615 || +91-96676 63907





Terms & Condition















VISIBLE GAIN takes responsibility for maintaining, developing, and updating a client's website. They also manage several marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Shopclues, Ajio, Myntra, TATAqcliq, Nykaa, eBay, etc.

No, VISIBLE GAIN will not be held liable for any content on the client's website.

The price mentioned in the quotation is based on the services mentioned in the quotation itself. If any additional services are provided to the clients, they will be included in the quotation.

Yes, VISIBLE GAIN may use photos/images for developing your website.

Yes, VISIBLE GAIN maintains the complete confidentiality of its clients. They will never share your personal information, email ID, or other contact details with third parties.

VISIBLE GAIN accepts payment through cash, cheque, net banking, demand drafts, and PayPal.

The product must be delivered 2-4 days before the shoot in a suitable condition. If there is an incorrect number of products or the packaging is not up to the mark, the shoot may be postponed until the product is received in the right condition and quantity.

VISIBLE GAIN delivers the edited images within 7-10 days after the shoot.

VISIBLE GAIN's office is open from Monday to Saturday, from 10 A.M to 7:00 P.M. They have an alternate Saturday off (2nd and 4th Saturdays).

The client is responsible for taking the goods or arranging a courier service to accept the goods. VISIBLE GAIN is not accountable once the product is shipped from their studio. The client must collect the products within 7 days of receiving the final photos and make the complete payment before collecting the product from the studio.

The client can withdraw the service only if the shoot has not been done. If the shoot is completed and VISIBLE GAIN is in post-production, there will be no refund.

VISIBLE GAIN sends watermarked images to the clients for approval. Once the client is satisfied with the results, they share the final delivery link for the client to download the pictures directly.

If the client wishes to cancel the shoot after the slot is booked, a nominal fee will be charged for the cancellation, which covers the incurred loss.

If a client wishes to get a particular type of photograph done, VISIBLE GAIN asks for a photography brief before the shoot commences. The shoot is done according to the brief provided.

To book the slot, the client must submit 70% of the payment in advance and the remaining 30% before sharing the final deliverables.

Yes, VISIBLE GAIN may use the images clicked at their studio for promotional activities.